
Yes folks, I purchased my first pair ever just this morning.
How could one not LOVE purchasing a product called "Spanx"?
A product that nips and tucks without invasive surgery and all for the magical price of $38.00 plus shipping.
To be honest I can't say that I LOVED giving into the necessity of wearing this garment on the day of my wedding, which one can only assume with be hot and sweaty, being smack dab in the middle of August. Oops.
But I much prefer risking a little swamp ass, then risking unsightly panty lines and bulging love handles. Ok yes I know! I am NOT FAT! But I don't care how skinny you are, unless you are psychotic and in the gym 3 hours a day, 6 days a week, and look like a man, YOU HAVE LOVE HANDLES. EVERY woman past the age of 22 has them!
These puppies pictured above are known as the "In-Power Line Super Higher Power." What a mouth full eh? It is the upgrade to the "Higher Power," and gives a maximum level of "streamlining" power, or so said the absolutely delightful young woman I spoke to at customer service.
So I say bring it on SPANX! Do your magic. At least now I won't be passing out from sucking in all night after mouth fulls of delicious Dino BBQ.
Hmmm mmmm.
OH AND in other news. Michael finally ordered his wedding band this morning. Phew!! That's TWO things off our list in just a matter of hours. Go team Mesekiotis!!

No comments:
Post a Comment