Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tulips No More

So my mom just called me. She just went to the absolutely fabulous florist in Rochester. http://www.arenasflorist.com/. And they explained to her that August is a really bad time for Tulips. They are a spring and fall flower. My entire every for this wedding was revolving around my desire to have purple and orange tulips. Hence the colors on the invitation. BUMMER!!!!!

BUT tomorrow is another day . . . I also LOVE sun flowers, and the florist said that they come in a variety of colors these days. So hopefully we'll be able to work something out there. Problem is the florist says I've really gotta meet with her in person to figure this stuff out. So trip to roch must happen sooner then I had thought.

Some of you have already sent me some flower inspirations. But think sunflowers and purples and oranges. Send me anything you find. I love you guys, thank you!!! This collection is below combines a bunch of stuff that Lex Ames sent me. So think along these lines.

In other news . . .

I BOUGHT THE DRESS LAST NIGHT!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment